May Day Competition
Is there anything better than something for free?
We already know the answer to that…So for the whole of May, we are running our “May Day Competition” which will give one lucky customer their order for free! There are no catches and nothing you need to do, such as following us on social media (although we do recommend this)
Simply place an order and you will be entered into the draw to receive your order for free! This competition is open to anyone from around the world so don’t worry about that.
If you have any questions don’t be afraid to contact us and we will be happy to answer them.
Best of luck!
May Day Competition Rules
1. All store purchases will be entered into the giveaway unless otherwise indicated (please use the 'contact us' form if you do not wish to be entered).
2. All purchases between 01/05 (00:01GMT) to 01/06 (08:00GMT) will be entered into the giveaway, you can enter as many times as you like (one purchase is equal to one entry).
3. The winner will be picked at random by Living Simply House using store order numbers and contacted via the email address associated with that purchase.
4. The winner will receive their order for free and a refund will be processed via the payment method used.
May Day Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open worldwide to those who follow the instructions displayed in the contest. Entries will be accepted by way of store purchase starting from 01/05 (00:01GMT) to 01/06 (08:00GMT), the sole winner will be picked at random by way of store purchase order number. Minimum age of entry: 18 years old
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Living Simply House as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted by way of store purchase starting from 01/05 (00:01GMT) to 01/06 (08:00GMT).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following the instructions on the image per platform. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Living Simply House.
You may enter as many times as you like; however, one purchase qualifies as one entry. You must provide the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Living Simply House.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive their store order for free by way of a refund. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Living Simply House. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Living Simply House discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Living Simply House to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by Living Simply House at random. The winner will be notified by the email used for store purchase(s). Living Simply House shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Living Simply House sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Living Simply House, anyone acting on behalf of Living Simply House, and Living Simply House licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Living Simply House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Living Simply House control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Living Simply House may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Living Simply House. Living Simply House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Living Simply House has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Living Simply House reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Living Simply House and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED KINGDOM WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in London having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Living Simply House.
14. By entering the contest, you, the contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules